Mrs. Birchmore » Computer Applications I|
Georgia Performance Standards (GPS) for Computer Applications I:
||Computer Applications I
1. Students will understand and apply the social, legal, and ethical issues related to technology used in personal and professional endeavors.
2. Students will use technology as a tool to increase productivity in completing a variety of input technologies create, edit, and publish industry appropriate documents.
3. Students will use word processing and/or desktop publishing software through a variety of input technologies to create, edit, and publish industry appropriate documents.
4. Students will use spreadsheet software to create, edit, and publish industry appropriate files.
5. Students will use database software to create, edit, and publish industry appropriate files. 6. Students will use presentation software to create, edit, and publish industry appropriate files.
7. Students will understand how telecommunications can be used to collaborate, publish, and interact with peers, teachers, experts, and other audiences.
8. Students will use a variety of forms of communication in the successful pursuit of employment.
9. Students will use technology to access, review, evaluate, and select information from multiple resources for reporting purposes.
10. Students will develop strategies for solving problems.
NEED HELP DOWNLOADING:
||doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Mrs. Birchmore's Website
Fannin County High School